Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Biggest Bass 6/10/2009

OK, Here is the scoop. Last night, in Richmond, Indiana, I went out to a pond, trespassing, for a little night bass fishing. This pond is about 3 acres and was beautiful. Perfect night, moon was out giving just enough light to see the water. 3 of us went, they were pitching soft plstics, I started with w jig and pig combo. Then switched to top water, I just had a feeling, so I tied on a jitterbug. Well, I began to slay them. But I also hit a hog. One big pig, awesome at night. Storm was moving in and there was a slight breeze. Them, she hit, I pulled in a huge pregnant female, had to be 6lbs. or more. Probably 23 or 24 inches long, a trophy in this neck of the woods. All at 1:40am 6lbs test. Holy Cow. Check out the pics. next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment