Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Waders To Be Tested


I just got a new pair of Waist Hi Waders from Dick's sporting goods. I am gonna take these waders into the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Georgia this month March 22nd - the 28th. These are made by Caddis Systems CA12909W. Hope they perform well. I am not gonna leave my other waders at home which are my 3ply Chest high boot foot waders, those are really heavy, but I want a backup if I need them.....I have about 4 or 5 new products I will be testing and then I will give a full review when I get back from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment