Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Fishing Derby

Why do they call it a fishing derby? That was going through my mind Saturday the 8th of May, 2010.

Ok, So it was cold that morning. Started in the 40's and then up it went to say 50 or so. Windy. I mean really blowing. Cloudy, yucky. Great fishing weather, except, I had a 5 year old with me. witch is not that bad, he is my son and loves all things outdoors, just like me.....

So there we are, at this lake, at a fishing event(Derby) put on by his church. Fun, ya right. These people were with there kids, bobber fishing for blue gills.....So my son, seeing this says to me, " Dad, let's hit the Bass". Sweet music to my ears.

Tube baits. My first thought. As it turns out, we both caught bass with em. Motor oil flake. Right in front of the other people. So sweet....ya we looked like pros.

Adventure Fishing.....yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment