Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Great Miami River 8/29/11


What a great day. I dropped my son off at school at 8am and headed over to the river. it was a very cool morning and the sun was just burning off the clouds. I parked my truck, put on my gear, waders, boots, and vest. Rigged my line with a white curly tail and spinner....caught 3 very nice small mouth bass. 2 were very big. My buddy met me on the water and caught a couple as well, including a nice channel cat....just like i did last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment