Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mad River

Yes, I went out today to hit the smallies. thought it would be a perfect day. I was right, and wrong. It was perfect because I got up at 5am and headed out the door fishing. But the bite was very slow today. I had to work very hard for 5 fish. 2 Spotted bass, 2 smallies, and 1 chub. I had to work very hard to get all those. I did however see many deer, more than I can count. A bunch of bucks and does. It was awesome. I saw a red fox, a beaver, two skunks on the bike path to the river and a few rabbits. ....The day was over cast, should have been a better bite. But the Mad River just isn't all that. I started at the Damn, and headed south, not much good fishable water. Not the kind I wanted at least. Most the water is slack till you hit the spillway south of the damn, below it there were a couple of pockets and that was about it.....found a couple of pockets on the north side of the damn......fished till 12pm.......hard day on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment