Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Much Action

Well, it's been a slow week for fishing. I have hit three different areas this week, Shawnee Lake, Ceasers Creek, and the Little Miami River. All have been slow. Will try and get a little more serious this Sunday, maybe get out by myself, hit the Mad river..........Hopefully I can get a day thta's overcast, and cloudy. That would help. This week it's been blue bird skies, great for the pool or the beach, not so good for fishing.....yesterday I found out I was not allowed to fish Clifton Gorge, it's a "Nature Preserve"....just that section of the Little Miami(I made a few casts anyway, caught a little smallmouth).....guess they don't want anyone to slay them big ole bass swimming around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment