Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dog Days Of Summer

.....Sorry I have not posted much this last 4-5 weeks. It has been to hot for any serious bass fishing. With temps in the 90's I don't do to much by the of fishing....Until last week when I shot over to West Virginia, to troupack into the wilderness to fish the Cranberry River for some trout....That is what i am working on now, a new video from out there and with post a great article about the conditions on the river. So give me a few days and I will have things posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment