Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mad River - Fairborn Ohio 8/28/10

What to do on a Saturday, hmmm, don't have my son, girlfriend is busy somewhere else...blue bird skies, hot, sunny....not the best fishing weather, yep gonna go hit a river....which one? I have a two hour window of opportune time to take advantage of, so it had better be close. That leaves me with two choices, one being the Mad River, the other would be the Little Miami River. Both the same distance, so it's a toss up.....let's do the "Mad".

That was my thought process last Saturday. It was about noon that day when I got in the car, by myself to find some small mouth bass action. The weather was more like beach or pool weather but I really wanted to go out and hit a few fish. So that's what I did. I wasn't out long and I did hit a few chunky little bass. I ran into a couple of older fellas on the river, catfisherman. They were good ole boys. Nice talking with em. They were the old types that like to gab a lot. Wanted to check out my gear since I was decked out in my waders and such....

Below are a couple of quick vids I shot that day. I was glad I made the choice to get out and fish. Just another Adventure, by way of fishing....

No comments:

Post a Comment