Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thinking About Getting The Line Wet.


This should make for a fun day. I need to entertain my 4 year old today. Make my girlfriend happy. Go to WalMart, etc. .....and somehow Head out to this a part of the river I have my eye on....It's been raining off and on for about a week. A cold front has come thru, putting a chill on things, some bass have already spawned. Pretty much a shitty time to even think about fishing. But for some reason, I am, and I think I will end up trying to hit a smallmouth, or whatever is in the part of the river I wanna hit. .....I sure hope luck is on my side. Will post later what happens, I will be lucky to even get out there. But I know I can make it happen. The question is, "Can I get a bite?".....well, I will find out. But it's gonna be an adventure just getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment