Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Went Fishing 5/11/2009


Well, what can I say? I was correct today was a great day for fishing. Now I know, there are no bad days for fishing, just some are better than others. .....I ended up going to John Bryant State Park, to get into The Little Miami River. That ended up being a great choice, although I could not fish as much as I wanted,it ended up being great anyway. I started walking down the trail next to the river and it was stunning. Just as pretty a early spring day can get. I walked past the first couple of holes and fished the third, BAM second cast, I nail a smallmouth. Great fish for this river, a solid 2.5 pounder. Whole lotta fun. .....am going back tomorrow. The weather looks perfect. GO FISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment