Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wishing I Was Fishing

I didn't have any time to go out fishing this weekend. It rained most of the last few days. Plus, I had to work. My job gets in the way of my fishing time. It sure is a drag. But I may head out tomorrow to a small farm pond and see if I can tear them up.

I will tell ya, I have been using a couple of new jigs/baits this year and have been doing really well. One is the Smallie Beaver bait by reaction Innovations. This is an awesome bait, and they have a crapload of cool color choices to choose from. they other I have been using a lot is from Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits it is their 4" D/T H-Grub(spider jig?). Really awesome as well. Both these baits can be rigged a few different ways, on a jighead, texas rigged, as trailers, or whatever. But they have worked for me in the lakes, and rivers. Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment