Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bass On Their Beds

I hate the time of year when bass spawn. It makes the fishing lousy. Pre spawn is great, but when the males are on their beds, it really sucks. I went out and hit a great looking pit on Sat. April 24th, and although it looked great, I did not get into any big bass. I hit a couple of small ones, but that was it. I was over cast and rainy. A perfect fishing day, but the fishing Gods did not smile upon me that day...such is the life of a fisherman.

So I am gonna lay off the lakes and ponds for a bit, as far as bass are concerned. ..I am gonna focus on the Catfish and the Carp. Which is what I do this time of year. When the bass get lockjaw, I go after other game......Now I am not saying I won't try to hit one here and there....we will see.

I know that at some point this month(May) I am gonna set foot in the rivers around here....

Tight Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment