Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mad River, Small Mouth Bass

I told you I would be getting going on the spring fishing scene here in Ohio. I got a late start but have been on it the last week or so. My buddy, the other River Rat has had a bit of good luck this month on the Nad River. Most people think of Trout when you mention the Mad, but it also hold a lot of nice Small Mouth Bass as well. Check out the videos......

Also in the Morning we are taking a canoe trip to fish either the little Miami river or the Stillwater river in the morning....will have a update on that when I get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment