Team Memebers

Get OutSide, Go fish

Seriously, get yourself outside. Take your kids. Take your family. Just go. Get out. Do something, but don't sit inside. Go hiking, fishing, boating.....Take a camera......most important, HAVE FUN!!!

The Problem With Doing Nothing Is You Can't Tell When Your Done.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Video Of Our Drive Into The Cohutta Wilderness

A few weeks ago my buddy Marshall and I went to North Georgia to hike into the Cohutta to do some trout fishing on the Conasauga River. I blogged about this, but at the time no video was ready to post. Now I have it ready, or should I say I have Video part 1 ready. I will be posting the other videos soon. You can check out all our videos at youtube. www.youtube.com/riverhunters
Oh, by the way, there is some bad language in this video. Might not want kids to hear some of this foul language.

No comments:

Post a Comment